Turn any hard surface into a dye sub surface with this easy DIY spray-and-bake product!
Subli Glaze™ Clear creates a clear gloss polymer layer. This layer is receptive to sublimation inks. Put it to use on any hard surface including mugs, thermoses, glass cups, mirrors, metal plaques, and more.
Subli Glaze™ Clear is by far the most popular choice of all the Subli Glaze™ aerosol products. This product comes in 400 mL aerosol cans with a blue cap.
- Ensure surface is clean, dry, and free from grease.
- If applying to a polished, glossy surface, first apply ™ Adhesion Promoter to prime the surface
- Shake can for 1 minute.
- Using light passes, apply smoothly and evenly. Hold can approximately 30 cm (12") away.
- Use multiple light passes for a higher gloss finish. Do not allow spray to pool on surface.
- Air dry for 5 minutes.
- Cure in an oven at 160°C (320°F) for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Acrylic (requires Subli Glaze Adhesion)
- Glass (requires Subli Glaze™ Adhesion)
- Metal (Subli Glaze Adhesion recommended)